COVID-19 RELATED RESOURCES:
As part of the company’s commitment to give back to community, Salesforce is offering small businesses the opportunity to receive a $10,000 grant to help them through COVID-19. Applications open Monday, April 27 at 10:00 AM CDT and close May 4. Go here to determine eligibility and learn how to apply.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans for Agriculture
An amendment to the EIDL program now allows agricultural businesses with less then 500 employees to participate in this program. Go to the SBA website to find out how to apply. Other small businesses may also apply.
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP)
The program has $19 Billion to support farmers and ranchers during COVID-19. Of this amount, $9.6 Billion is allocated for the livestock industry and $5.1 Billion of the livestock industry funds is specifically for the cattle industry. Go to this USDA site for more information.
Paycheck Protection Program
This program will resume at 9:30 am CDT on Monday, April 27. The application from SBA can be downloaded here.
Rural Tribal COVID-19 Funding Opportunity
$15 Million of the CARES Act has been allocated to tribes, tribal organizations, and health service providers to tribes. Tribes may request up to $300,000 for COVID-19 related activities. Reach out to RuralCOVIDNOFO@hrsa.gov with questions. The funding opportunity can be located here.
Bank of America
$100 million commitment to support communities throughout the challenges of the coronavirus outbreak. The bank is dedicating its giving to increase the response capacity of medical organizations, address food insecurity, provide access to distance-learning resources for children whose schools have closed, and provide support to the world's most vulnerable people.
Does my cleaning product kill COVID-19?
List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
How can I use my job skills to help in the Fight again COVID-19?
ND Job Service
Guidance to file for Unemployment Benefits
Link to file for Unemployment benefits
Where can I find just about anything, I want to know about COVID-19?
COVID-19 Guidelines for Americans
What are North Dakota’s COVID-19 numbers?
COVID-19 information for North Dakotan’s
School, Health, Business, Travel, Taxes and Executive orders. Find it here!
Should I be tested for COVID-19?
Check out the CDC self-checker and information about symptoms
Cloth facemask questions and answers:
1. You wearing a mask protects others around you. It does not protect you. Only social distancing can protect you.
2. Wash masks daily in the washing machine and dry in the dryer. (have a couple on hand to rotate)
3. Think of one side as clean and the other side as dirty. Do not reverse how you wear it.
4. Keep your hands off of it as much as possible
5. Continue to social distance “6ft” away from others whenever possible
6. Continue to wash and sanitize hands often
7. If you are not a direct contact person providing care of a sick individual you do not need an N95 mask.
8. Fit testing is in short supply. Currently only emergency responders and healthcare workers are being fit tested. N95’s are no better than a paper mask if it is not fit tested or without proper training of applying and removing.