Where can I find just about anything, I want to know about COVID-19?
COVID-19 Guidelines for Americans
Where and when can I receive the vaccination?
What are North Dakota’s COVID-19 numbers?
COVID-19 information for North Dakotan’s
School, Health, Business, Travel, Taxes and Executive orders. Find it here!
Should I be tested for COVID-19?
Check out the CDC self-checker and information about symptoms
Cloth facemask questions and answers:
1. You wearing a mask protects others around you. It does not protect you. Only social distancing can protect you.
2. Wash masks daily in the washing machine and dry in the dryer. (have a couple on hand to rotate)
3. Think of one side as clean and the other side as dirty. Do not reverse how you wear it.
4. Keep your hands off of it as much as possible
5. Continue to social distance “6ft” away from others whenever possible
6. Continue to wash and sanitize hands often
7. If you are not a direct contact person providing care of a sick individual you do not need an N95 mask.
8. Fit testing is in short supply. Currently only emergency responders and healthcare workers are being fit tested. N95’s are no better than a paper mask if it is not fit tested or without proper training of applying and removing.